FIDERH offers loans to Mexican students admitted to Frankfurt School Masters’ and MBA programmes.
The loan is offered for studies of up to 24 months in duration with the maximum amount of 200 000 MXN per year. The loan amount may be used for tuition and living expenses.
- Applicable to study programs already under way
- No administrative costs
- No payments and not interest during the studies
- Students receive the resources in foreign currency and pay back in Mexican pesos
- Start of repayment one year after graduation
- 10 year repayment period
- Discount in interest payments if students pay on time and return to work in Mexico
- Interest payments are foregone if students return to work at a Mexican university as a researcher or professor
For more information and to apply for the loan, please visit the FIDERH website.