*Early bird discount of 10% (register and pay before 31.05.2023).
*Price includes lunches and beverages during seminar.
*Accommodation is not included in the price. For any assistance regarding accommodation contact us.
Treasury & Global Markets Week will be recognized as the in-class Week of Certified Expert in Treasury and Markets programme.
Treasury & Global Markets Week is designed for participants of our Certified Expert in Treasury and Markets programme who have successfully completed all e-learning modules as well as for senior staff in treasury and trading, risk management, compliance, internal audit of banks and financial institutions, corporate treasurers and those who want to upscale their decision-making skills in financial products.
- Current Topics in Trading, Markets and Corporate Treasury
- Complex Interactions between Funding Strategies, Asset Origination, Earnings and Economic Capital
- Cryptographic Digital Bank Currencies
- Forex Markets
- EU Taxonomy and Non-Financial Reporting Requirements
- New Trends: Digital Currencies, Crypto, AI and Technology in Financial Markets
- ESG in Financial Markets
- Value and Behaviour: Market Conduct and the BIS Global Code
The International Executive Campus week specialises in advanced executive learning topics, targeting middle to senior executives who wish to enhance their management and leadership skills. The other simultaneous programmes of the week are as follows.