*Price includes lunches and beverages during seminar.
*Accommodation is not included in the price. For any assistance regarding accommodation contact us.
Treasury & Global Markets Week will be recognized as the in-class Week of Certified Expert in Treasury and Markets programme.
The Treasury & Global Markets Week is designed for participants of our Certified Expert in Treasury and Markets programme, as well as for senior staff in treasury and trading, risk management, compliance and internal audit in banks, asset managers and non-financial corporates. The week will benefit financial professionals from a broad range of financial and real-sector backgrounds, who are looking to brush up on the latest developments in wholesale markets and gain expert insights into actionable trading and hedging strategies.
- The Future of Treasury & Trading
- Practical Trading and Hedging Strategies in Commodities
- FinTech for Treasury
- Climate Risk and Climate Finance
- Behavioral Finance & Machine Learning in Treasury
- Structured Credit Engineering
- Applied Options Strategies
- Ethics and Leadership in Treasury
- Optional 1 on 1 Short Clinics on Request
The International Executive Campus week specialises in advanced executive learning topics, targeting middle to senior executives who wish to enhance their management and leadership skills. The other simultaneous programmes of the week are as follows.