- Skill 1: Understanding the conceptual foundations of leadership
- Skill 2: "Walk the Talk" Self Leadership
- Skill 3: Tactics in Negotiations
- Skill 4: Inspiring your team and your audience
- Skill 5: Excercise Integrity
Senior managers in the development setting often experience very specific leadership challenges - leading multicultural teams in highly competitive environments; facing tough negotiations with donors, clients and staff; ensuring integrity and continuity. This course is customized to ensure that participants master the 5 essential leadership skills needed to build strong and sustainable business models in emerging and developing countries.
Senior Managers in the development setting
lecture, discussion, role plays, case studies
Everything we offer in our range of open seminars can be packaged and delivered as tailormade in-house training programmes for companies and organisations. We will be happy to advise you and create an individual offer on request.